When it comes to accessorising the classic brown and black leather jacket, you have a wide variety of colour combinations and looks to choose from, all of which are convenient to bring along. However, the situation is not at all the same when it comes to a red leather jacket.
To begin, colours such as red and orange do not remain consistent throughout the year. Despite the fact that the trend to carry these unconventional colours emerges every now and then, flaunting these colours has always been a strong indicator of how well you have a knack for fashion.
Men’s leather jackets for sale Second, because red is a colour that is powerful enough to exude magic, you must refrain from combining it with any arbitrary assortment of colours or styles that have even the remotest chance of enhancing its attractiveness or making it look less stunning. Therefore, there is a clear need to be clued-up when it is about the stylization of this very interesting colour so that you can create that exact style statement for which you have invested in it in the very first place. In other words, if you want to get the most out of your investment in this colour, you need to make sure you know how to stylize it.
After you have prepared yourself with all of the necessary essentials you need to have before you can even begin to think about how you will style a red leather jacket.
You aren’t going to be able to rock yourself unless you have the right tools and the right attitude to complement this daring colour, and you don’t have those things. Therefore, make sure that you are completely prepared with the following:
A premium, genuine leather jacket:
Before you can even begin to think about how you will style a red leather jacket, you need to make sure that you are prepared with all of the necessary essentials that you need to have before you can even begin to think about how you will style a red leather jacket.
You don’t have the appropriate accessories or the mentality to go with such a daring colour, so you won’t be able to rock yourself even if you want to. You won’t be able to do so because you don’t have those things. As a result, take the following precautions to ensure that you are completely prepared:
A perfect fit that will spark:Keep in mind that this is meant to be your second skin; as a result, you can’t really make any concessions with regard to the size or fitting, as these aspects have a significant impact on the attractiveness of your styling. As a result, check to see that the shoulders are properly aligned so that the structure is sound.
Your preferred fashion sense:
Now, this certainly does not mean that any random shade of red applies, does it? You need to choose the style of your jacket first in order to be able to easily decide what to wear with it and what not to wear with it. It’s possible that determining your personal style will require you to research some of the most popular styles, which for men are typically the bikers, racers, and bomber jackets.
Innovative thinking to maximise its benefits:
Even though your red leather jacket doesn’t leave much room for you to express your creative side, you should still consider your options in terms of tops, bottoms, and shoes if you want to carry this colour in a more sophisticated way.
Possessing the self-assurance to flaunt a healthy dose of elegance and class:
To wear a colour that draws so much attention, like red, in public is not an easy task. You need to have that pulse for it, the passion that can help you with the right amount of confidence and attitude needed to let your dressing prove your expertise in fashion, and you need to have that pulse for it right now!
RED LEATHER JACKET STYLE GUIDE FOR MEN AND WOMEN:
Leather jacket salesmen tend to gravitate towards the colour red because it exudes power, vitality, and passion. Therefore, knowing how to carry yourself properly is essential if you want to give the right impression of your personality. Now, there are several looks that you can smartly take by wrapping around your red leather hide, such as the contemporary look, the fashionable look, and the adventurer look. However, let’s keep the emphasis on jacket styles rather than the looks for better grasping and understanding of the styling concept.
1- RED BOMBER JACKET:
Bomber Jacket for men is a style that is a member of the family of a flight jacket, which was at one time a distinguishing feature of the fashion worn by pilots. The style typically has a length that is long enough to reach your waist, rib knit cuffs and waist, centred zipper, handy pockets, and a collar that is either plain or trimmed with fur, depending on your preference. The majority of the time, this specific kind works well with a basic pairing that is based on a classic tone; however, the look can be further maximised by incorporating some slight variations and a creative touch.
Male fashion advice:
- If you want to keep things simple while still looking elegant with your red bombers, grab a pair of black or navy blue jeans for the lower half of your outfit, and a white T-shirt with a round neck for the top half. Include your sneakers as part of the ensemble so that your overall look can be polished even further.
- You can go for an all-black look to give off an impression of extreme daring by wearing a black T-shirt with a round neck and black skinny jeans, for example. Then, igniting the situation with a pair of black boots in the style of a military boot will do the trick!
- Wear your khakis or any other muted colour of chinos with a white button-down shirt to create a contrast with the bright red look of your jacket. This will help to create a more aesthetically pleasing overall impression. You have the option of going with white derbies if you want this equation to be resolved.
Women’s fashion advice:
- Choose a bomber jacket that is one size larger than what you normally wear so that you can create an alluring appearance. Dress in all white, with a cropped black T-shirt and black leather or jeans pants from this point forward. Simply put a scenic finish on it by gracing the combo with white sneakers. This will complete the look.
- Carry your streetwear with a white T-shirt featuring a scoop neckline and light blue jeans to give it a fashionable edge or to create what you might call “that much-needed fashion moment.” Wedge sandals in white are a great option for rounding out the look.
- Take it with you along with a denim shirt and shorts to look like a low-key desirable person. If you happen to come into possession of a pair of red boots, then congratulations: you are now completely prepared to be a sight for sore eyes.
2- RED CAFÉ RACER JACKET:
Punks, riders, street heroes, adventurers, and motorheads are the types of people who are most likely to favour this iconic stylization of World War II soldiers. The red café, in contrast to the traditional racer, belongs to the category of detailed styles. It has a cropped length, a centred zipper, stylized zippers, a round or snap button collar, but it also has additional details such as contrasting stripes, patches, stitch work, and so on.
Even though the red café racer jacket necessitates the use of some basic items and colours for it to be properly styled, it is typically worn with other pieces of clothing that are intended to serve a more practical purpose while riding.
Male fashion advice:
- If you always want to flaunt your red café leather jacket for some extra fashion points, we bet you can come up with a better pairing than a black round neck T-shirt, black chinos, and black leather loafers when you’re going out in public.
- Wearing ripped jeans in charcoal wash and a grey sweater will give you an air of unexplainable elegance, flair, and refinement while you’re out and about. Include your charcoal lace-ups as part of the ensemble for a touch of a more laid-back vibe.
- The combination of a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans is one of our all-time favourites.
Women’s fashion advice:
- Women who are looking for some advice on how to dress fashionably would do well to consider pairing a grey T-shirt with a scoop neckline and a pair of black leather pants.
- The combination of dark blue skinny jeans, a black printed shirt, and black boots is a tried-and-true look for some fashion-forward women.
- The combination of a black T-shirt, light blue jeans, and black loafers is essential for creating an impressive yet laid-back look for yourself.
3- RED BIKERS JACKET:
This one will invariably make you feel like a bad boy, which is probably why it is becoming increasingly popular among younger generations than among adults who sell leather jackets. This style presents you with some very mind-blowing details that help to bolster its character and add pop to your street style look. This is an interesting aspect of the style. Large lapels, asymmetrical zip ups, stylized zippers, studs, buckles, waist belt poppers, and the list goes on and on are some of the details that are included here.
Although the biker jacket is most commonly found in black and is highly desired in this colour, the traditional red version is highly sought after because of its energising colour and rare, one-of-a-kind appearance.
Male fashion advice:
- Wear it with a black ripped T-shirt and light blue ripped jeans for a look that exudes extreme charisma. Use your black derby shoes to complete the look and complement the outfit.
- Another lethal combination that is guaranteed to step up your fashion game for you is a grey T-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans.
- You can play it safe by going through the black and black route that is traditionally taken.
Women’s fashion advice:
- The combination of black skinny jeans from the Black Friday sale at Best Buy and a black T-shirt is one that the fashion experts consider to be hip. As a matter of fact, you can also switch the colour combination for an equally promising look.
- Combining this with leather shorts of the same tone and a white shirt with a deep neck will ensure that all eyes are drawn to you. A leather skirt can also be worn in place of the shorts if desired.
- You can go for a more edgy look by wearing a white tunic dress and carrying your red biker jacket over it.
You don’t need any special talent, just a bit of imagination, if you want to set trends through a thrilling colour like red. Using your imagination, you can make this vibrant colour work for you by choosing a muted yet energising colour scheme that both contrasts and complements it. So, before you go crazy at the Best Buy Black Friday sale, make sure you know the ins and outs of wearing a red leather jacket.